Monday, August 31, 2015

I Almost Felt Bad About this One. Almost.


I kinda want to apologize for hijacking the Padres Social Hour Sunday morning. A friend who may or may not work for the Padres texted me "You made it" in response to my tweet on the show and I honestly didn't know if he was talking about me or the show. 

No more making fun of this program for me for time being. They've trying the best they can just like the boys on the field. I am sorta sorry to the people behind Padres Social Hour.





In all reality, I was probably the only person in San Diego watching Padres Social Hour that wasn't related to the people on the show. I actually felt bad when my question got popped on the screen. Like I had a brief second in which I felt actually bad for trolling this show and these two that are trying their best to somehow talk about the Padres on August 31st. Just a brutal no win situation and they got some Masshole with 3 TV's in his war room chirping them via twitter about their product. Even sadder that who ever was running the control booth didn't have a clue that it was a blatant troll job. 

I think this might be my turning point where I let up on the Padres a tad. Except when they do something INSANELY stupid which could occur at any moment. But, the normal trolling shall pause because I need to focus my attention to football.

P.S.  Still have to have like 5-6 people fired down there before I truly ever support the product. Can't cheer for any business that is so constantly dumb. It truly isn't the roster. It's the mentality of a loser that needs to change and it starts with the suits upstairs. Too many people are OK with being just a team in the MLB and if you challenge the current mentality you get to end up blogging about their stupidity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment