Thursday, April 2, 2015

I Hate Philip Rivers



I simply hate this Hick. I hate everything about him. I'm sure he is a nice guy but I couldn't care less about that. He is the kid in your hometown that was talented but such a cry baby bitch with zero real friends and a weirdo girlfriend at age 11 that was somehow a serious relationship.

Rivers has single handily made me hate the Chargers. I loved supporting this squad as my 2nd team* when Brees/Flutie was running the ship.

I've actually hated Rivers act since our shared glory days in the ACC. He acted like a punk then and nothing has changed. He was married and I think already a dad by choice while in school. Huge Red flag being married by choice in college. Never draft anyone that with that kind of decision making let alone a franchise quarterback.

The icing on my hate cake for Phil is the recent leaked idea that his looking not looking to extend his contract in San Diego  http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2015/mar/17/philip-rivers-extension-la-chargers-acee/ . Shut up Dude. If the Chargers offered you 90 - 115m with 30 million guaranteed you should thank your lucky stars. You should be running down to Qualcomm to sign that deal before management starts thinking straight.

Don't compare this bum to Eli or Big Ben. #17 has never won a truly big game. You have been to 1 AFC title game. You're tough but they don't give trophies out for toughness. You're a slightly above average QB with a below average arm. Bottom line with Rivers is that he will not bring the town a title and that is the only thing that matters.Chargers should let him walk or trade him for value. Why pay this guy so you can continue being an average team that's always in a dogfight to make the tourney?

*Big believer in supporting the teams in the town you live in as long as they are not playing against your hometown squad. Rivers has somehow made this team unbearable for myself and a lot of other people.






P.S.  I really hate Boltman as well for no particular reason. Such a punchable face.


No comments:

Post a Comment