Thursday, April 30, 2015

SoCal SoftServe Sports 1 month Anniversary / Report Card




First month has been a smashing success. Albeit I have basically no knowledge of technology or blogging for that matter. I'm definitely having fun with it. Hoping that I can mix in more video content over the next phase of development. Got more positive feedback from the video than anything else. Not a shocker due to my personality and face. Cocky Son.


Having the most separate URL pageviews this morning than any other SoCal blog with less than 1 year of operation and google suggesting I advertise means I must be onto something.

Hey SD blogs. I'm coming for dat ass..

Cue it Johnny...






Special Shoutout to a few peeps...

Wife - For straight leaving me alone

Friends - For Retweeting some fire blogs

Kevin - Helping out with Video Content

Me - For being Me

No comments:

Post a Comment