Saturday, April 25, 2015


ESPN.com - "I literally want to win it so bad for them, for the people around me who have helped me," Romo said. "They've allowed me to achieve my dreams and my goals. Without them, I'm not there, I promise you. I'm not where I'm at right now and I'm not going where I'm going."
As he thanked those who selected him for the award he said, "This award is very meaningful to me, mostly because I get to be associated with this and to be associated with Nancy. It's incredible and I really appreciate you, and we're going to win a Super Bowl next year. Thank you."

I have concluded that Romo is just a Gigantic nerd. He means well but is just the dude is really nice and doesn't ever win. He's just kinda present and nothing special happens. Granted he is a multimillionaire athlete with a strong golf game with a smoke wife but I (admitted loser) feels kinda bad for him.

This quote is such a dork move it hurts. I CANNOT wait to go to Dallas and see Brady drop 50 spot on Romo's head and him just sit there with his backwards hat/dumb grin.

Solution:

Romo hires my ass and I turn him into a complete asshole. Prob would have 3 rings before he blinked. Also would prob be dead broke bc I would highly elevate his degenerate gambling golfing losses to Spieth ( http://uproxx.com/sports/2015/04/jordan-spieth-tony-romo-gambling/ ).

Also the fact that Romo was pulling for Duke against Wisconsin (Home State) is unforgivable. 




No comments:

Post a Comment