Monday, October 24, 2016

I NEED Yao & Gary Player to be Best Friends Now




I have zero clue how this meeting came about but I am so fucking happy it did. I have been cry laughing for about a day just imagining how these two interacted.

I am pissed that I haven't seen a picture of Yao swinging a club. Golf is hard enough but having your head 8 feet away from your ball when you try to make contact would be the most athletic feat of all time IMO.

This has hit TV reality show written all over it and if this isn't already green lit than I might have to just start a studio because this would print money.






I would KILL to know what the above conversation was about and would pay top dollar to just hang with them for 5 minutes.

PS- I Need more Yao in my life and Way more Mutombo for that matter. Both guys are electric 100% of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment