Wednesday, October 19, 2016

The Bachelorette Destroyed Rodgers Mojo



FoxSports- Green Bay Packers fans aren’t used to seeing this year’s version of Aaron Rodgers. The perennial Pro Bowl quarterback hasn’t had the pinpoint control that’s become a staple in his career.
Despite his struggles, the Packers have kept their heads above water, sitting two games behind the Vikings with a 3-2 record. But Green Bay has to be worried that it’s ranked 29th in passing yards and tied for 26th in passing yards per attempt.
But if Rodgers is concerned, he isn’t showing it.
“I’m just a little bit off,” Rodgers told reporters Tuesday. “We’ve been a little bit off collectively. I’m confident we’re gonna get it fixed pretty soon.”

I'm a borderline expert on both the NFL and the Bachelorette so I feel very good assessing this situation. It's real simple. The Bachelorette has broken Aaron Rodgers. The power of network and disproving middle aged woman ain't nothing to fuck with. I don't want to hear stats or anything about his supporting cast. You simply can't perform at any level when you have a woman disapproving stare burned into the back of your brain. My wife can paralyze me and render me worthless with one single glare. My dude Rodgers prob gets it a thousand times a day from random women in the stands/public now that his family issues were aired out on one of the most popular shows going in our country. 

My Recommendation on how to fix the issue is to have someone take out his horrendous brother or possibly just kill his hair follicles. His brother stinks and is clearly a guy that just figured out the power of good hair in the past 5 years. I can't stand new hair guy guys. Always touching their hair. You don't see the pro's doing that (Brady/Dicaprio) even laying a pinky on their locks bc they know they look money. Its sorta like dancing in the end zone. Act like you've been there before in the hair game.



PS - I am actually all for dancing in the end zone but the comparison made sense in my small brain.

PPS- I also don't hate Jordan going on Bachelorette just to promote himself and get money for one second. Throwing your brother under a bus that he didn't even know was coming down the tracks is grade A dickhead move.

PPPS - Bonus Bachelorette audience nugget - Jojo's brothers could've been the biggest Hardos in the history of Hardos. They still bother me and they were only in my life for like 5 minutes. Pretty impressive impression if you think about it.



No comments:

Post a Comment